Match Day Midweek Gaymes

Reginald Fodstain

Not Scouse
Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Excellent game. Best I've seen in 10 years at this level. Both teams playing football and attacking. We were fantastic first half, could have been 3/4 up. Second half Tranmere were fucking excellent, closed down everything and really looked up for it.

The title race is getting really interesting now...
Good game indeed :) Another really good away day, proper tale of two halves. Both teams created lots of chances, but Mangan should have won it at the end...

The Jovial Forester

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers
See it's all mostly been said, Tranmere gifted the equaliser but had come out much better second half prior and finished the stronger and looked a bit more likely to snatch it I thought, even if we missed a couple of sitters ourselves. Much better side than Lincoln on the two showings in my opinion, movement was excellent at times.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Quality game, Tranmere better side second half after we bossed the first. Needed thatr 3rd cos it was nailed on at least one of Mangan or Nors would score.

John Still

Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham
I have never been so heartbroken at the state my football club is in as I am now.

Don't worry pal lots of more new ground next season.

Seriously what is going on over the Kitkat? I think with Mills you will be ok and there are surely worse teams.

slaphead

Reaction score
Supports
Aldershot Town
Not sure how we lost that, even Ronnie Moore admitted we battered them. But if you can't finish the numerous chances you create then the only place we will end up is midtable. Waddock now has a dilemma, stick with what we have and finish around 10th, or try and get in a goalscorer on loan and challenge. There must be a team out there that has someone that needs games, they will get plenty of service and chances, that's for sure. Still November was always going to be a seminal month for us, with D&R, FGR, Lincoln, Macclesfield and Eastleigh all on the bounce, and it shows were we currently are, and I'd say we're about 10% short of a playoff team.

B2TF

Reaction score
Supports
THE MIGHTY SHAYMEN
How didn't we win that? So many chances, we can't score yet a striker who mark Cooper doesn't rate Is scoring for fun at Torquay, ffs mark sort it out and stop being such a c***.
Whoa. Trouble in Paradise. Swampy not splashing enough cash for you, Treacle? :£:£:£:£:£:£:£:£:£:£:£:£

Bigluke

Reaction score
Supports
dover
Woking weren't as bad as I was expecting, if they could finish we'd have been in trouble. That said, with defending as crap as tonight they won't win many games this season.

We were really impressive going forward, even without Miller. Pinnock and Emmanuel are dangerous on the wings, Lafayette is brilliant all round. Headaches for CK and Jake Leberl trying to fit Miller in on Saturday, honestly think he won't start.

Are you demented, TSE, Try and fit Miller in, you're kidding me right. 19 goals in 15 games and you think they will have a headache fitting him in OMG. Do you not think CK has learned from his last fuck up over this. Don't bother matey, that's rhetorical actually
Unlike you Woking were actually lot worse than I thought they would be, I thought they would be on a high, and certainly offer a lot more, especially after a cracking win Saturday, and whilst yes we did look decent coming forward, in the second half anyway, was it not equally as you yourself pointed out because Wokings defending was so crap (unlike you to contradict yourself in the same sentence again) as it was us being good, and don't say that's me being negative, just honest.
I was delighted for Lafayette, who has been struggling badly for goals, so it was wonderful to see him get a brace and he so totally deserved his MOM award, but without being disrespectful this is Woking who could be second bottom of the league after Saturday not FGR or Lincoln, so not really a fair benchmark for what may lay in store.
A great three points though,especially after the amount of games we have had in the last 12 days or so which must be really energy sapping on everyone. Will be making the long trip to Macclesfield Saturday, but have to say if he leaves Miller out again, could be my last away game for a while, because if CK ever wanted to guarantee he does leave us in January then as you suggest TSE, embarrass the lad for the third time and drop him again. On reflection though, and because he obviously he clearly has some issue with him, the more I think about it you could be right. If he does though and we lose even his most sycophantic supporters would go into meltdown.
Fascinating indeed, but as a win is almost certain to take us into the play offs...no it can't happen. I'm off to the funny farm for even thinking that it could! :ffs:

LeWhites

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Are you demented, TSE, Try and fit Miller in, you're kidding me right. 19 goals in 15 games and you think they will have a headache fitting him in OMG. Do you not think CK has learned from his last fuck up over this. Don't bother matey, that's rhetorical actually
Unlike you Woking were actually lot worse than I thought they would be, I thought they would be on a high, and certainly offer a lot more, especially after a cracking win Saturday, and whilst yes we did look decent coming forward, in the second half anyway, was it not equally as you yourself pointed out because Wokings defending was so crap (unlike you to contradict yourself in the same sentence again) as it was us being good, and don't say that's me being negative, just honest.
I was delighted for Lafayette, who has been struggling badly for goals, so it was wonderful to see him get a brace and he so totally deserved his MOM award, but without being disrespectful this is Woking who could be second bottom of the league after Saturday not FGR or Lincoln, so not really a fair benchmark for what may lay in store.
A great three points though,especially after the amount of games we have had in the last 12 days or so which must be really energy sapping on everyone. Will be making the long trip to Macclesfield Saturday, but have to say if he leaves Miller out again, could be my last away game for a while, because if CK ever wanted to guarantee he does leave us in January then as you suggest TSE, embarrass the lad for the third time and drop him again. On reflection though, and because he obviously he clearly has some issue with him, the more I think about it you could be right. If he does though and we lose even his most sycophantic supporters would go into meltdown.
Fascinating indeed, but as a win is almost certain to take us into the play offs...no it can't happen. I'm off to the funny farm for even thinking that it could! :ffs:
Ricky Miller will be sat on the bench come 3pm Saturday. It's what CK does, and who are we to question it?

We were good, we could've had a few more goals and scored 3. Honestly haven't a clue why you bother, you've not been positive about a single game this season, and we've had a lot to be positive about.

LeWhites

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Another game where your hero decided to drop Miller for his naughty behaviour of getting booked
Are you seriously trying to mock me for supporting a manager who has been in charge for the two most successful spells in our history? :brill:

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Our record v the other title contenders, home draws with Tranmere, Barrow and Daggers, and losing to Lincoln and Dover suggests maybe aren't HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best side in this league yet, even though we play the best football. Too lightweight and can't defend under pressure.

If we fuck up at Wrexham or it gets rained off we could be out of the play offs before we next play on the 17th.

Bullishness slowly evaporating.

LeWhites

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Our record v the other title contenders, home draws with Tranmere, Barrow and Daggers, and losing to Lincoln and Dover suggests maybe aren't HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best side in this league yet, even though we play the best football. Too lightweight and can't defend under pressure.

If we fuck up at Wrexham or it gets rained off we could be out of the play offs before we next play on the 17th.

To be fair you were head and shoulders above us, but Miller dragged us through.

Bigluke

Reaction score
Supports
dover
Ricky Miller will be sat on the bench come 3pm Saturday. It's what CK does, and who are we to question it?

We were good, we could've had a few more goals and scored 3. Honestly haven't a clue why you bother, you've not been positive about a single game this season, and we've had a lot to be positive about.

Says the man who hasn't even seen half of these games. We are the ones who pay the managers wages, so of course we can question it.
If he doesn't start Miller Saturday, all the Dover fans, bar you, obviously, will be fuming, staggered and distraught and worse the team probably somewhat deflated.
Conversely Macclesfield fans however, will be beside themselves, the Macclesfield Manager will be over the moon, and the Macclesfield team will all be lifted by such news, which in turn could well enthuse them all.
Look we thoroughly deserved to win last night and we played very well and I thought our centre forward and both wingers all had decent games, including Ross who played really well, but that's totally irrelevant, you simply don't leave out someone who scores a goal every seventy minutes or whatever it is just because you have just won a game.
Jesus Christ are you really that blind that you would support such a possibility and worse do so simply because CK is the manager who can do no wrong made the decision
On the hand you suggest we should have scored more last night, and for once your'e right we should off...so before you say something so stupid, stop and ask yourself the question, (and then share the answer) why we didn't..........now think carefully, before you do, as the answer is staring you in the face
Lastly as you must surely concede, the reason we have had so many good positive results this season is that in the main, we have had in our team the leagues, in fact out of the top four levels, footballs most prolific striker, and you think it would be okay and acceptable for CK to drop him again do you, really, and with the rationale being because we have just beat a team in the relegation zone, Jesus fucking Christ. I bet you said the same thing when we beat N Ferriby You're absolutely unbelievable at times, even if with CK in charge, who knows you could actually be right

LeWhites

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Says the man who hasn't even seen half of these games. We are the ones who pay the managers wages, so of course we can question it.
If he doesn't start Miller Saturday, all the Dover fans, bar you, obviously, will be fuming, staggered and distraught and worse the team probably somewhat deflated.
Conversely Macclesfield fans however, will be beside themselves, the Macclesfield Manager will be over the moon, and the Macclesfield team will all be lifted by such news, which in turn could well enthuse them all.
Look we thoroughly deserved to win last night and we played very well and I thought our centre forward and both wingers all had decent games, including Ross who played really well, but that's totally irrelevant, you simply don't leave out someone who scores a goal every seventy minutes or whatever it is just because you have just won a game.
Jesus Christ are you really that blind that you would support such a possibility and worse do so simply because CK is the manager who can do no wrong made the decision
On the hand you suggest we should have scored more last night, and for once your'e right we should off...so before you say something so stupid, stop and ask yourself the question, (and then share the answer) why we didn't..........now think carefully, before you do, as the answer is staring you in the face
Lastly as you must surely concede, the reason we have had so many good positive results this season is that in the main, we have had in our team the leagues, in fact out of the top four levels, footballs most prolific striker, and you think it would be okay and acceptable for CK to drop him again do you, really, and with the rationale being because we have just beat a team in the relegation zone, Jesus fucking Christ. I bet you said the same thing when we beat N Ferriby You're absolutely unbelievable at times, even if with CK in charge, who knows you could actually be right
I've not said I don't want Miller to start, just that I don't think he will. That's not how CK operates. I don't think we're a worse side without Miller, I actually think we look more balanced, especially seeing as he now thinks he can shoot from anywhere on the pitch without even looking at any other player.

Can only beat what's put in front of you, this was a Woking side coming off the back of a 3-0 away win and we were justifiably tired after a silly congested week.

And for the record, I've watched us 18 times this season.

Tranmerewhite

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
Positive vibes both about the performance and our fans - not convinced FGR released the true away following figure though.

Dagenham away & FGR we've had big misses at the death, hopefully those potential 4 points don't come back to haunt us. That said, given we didn't have a right back available last night and only two available cms I can't really complain at a good draw.

Lincoln away in a few weeks where we should be back to full strength unless Torquay kick lumps out of us on Saturday.

The Jovial Forester

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers
Positive vibes both about the performance and our fans - not convinced FGR released the true away following figure though....
Often hear away fans reckoning something's up with the attendance figures for TNL but I can't see it myself, 300 odd looked bang on for you last night. And a decent noise you made too later on once you got going.

wilsontown

Reaction score
Supports
York City
I think I'll just post what I wrote on our forum. We are a tragedy just now.

I'm beginning to wonder if Mills actually has a clue what he's doing. He inherited a mess for sure but we were a total dog's breakfast last night. Players out of position all over the shop. Our top scorer loaned out with no replacement. And if he genuinely thinks Flinders and Letheren are "about even" he wants his head examined.

Despite the fact that we're an absolute shambles defensively, there were still a few minutes in the 2nd half when you thought we might have made a game of it. Newton hit the bar, Klukowski bundled in and we looked brighter. Had we made it 3-2 it would have made for a real finish to the game. But then their full back gets to run all the way across the edge of the box with none of our players bothering to get anywhere near him, and makes it 4-1. Game over, and if we're honest we've been rolled over by a much better side and it could have got a lot uglier than it did.

Didn't see the Nti incident but their players reacted immediately and it's hardly helped, has it? We have the worst disciplinary record in the division and it needs sorting. Rooney is not helping.

The only thing is that it can't get much worse.

Bendubz

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone
With another display like last night, considering we're better away from home, then all it would take is a bit of luck for us to get something on Saturday, and god are we due a bit of luck after the last few weeks

B2TF

Reaction score
Supports
THE MIGHTY SHAYMEN

If you all suck a bit harder on Swampy's dick, he might write another blank cheque for you. Give it a try. :£:£:£:£:£

EnglishRed

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
I think I'll just post what I wrote on our forum. We are a tragedy just now.

I'm beginning to wonder if Mills actually has a clue what he's doing. He inherited a mess for sure but we were a total dog's breakfast last night. Players out of position all over the shop. Our top scorer loaned out with no replacement. And if he genuinely thinks Flinders and Letheren are "about even" he wants his head examined.

Despite the fact that we're an absolute shambles defensively, there were still a few minutes in the 2nd half when you thought we might have made a game of it. Newton hit the bar, Klukowski bundled in and we looked brighter. Had we made it 3-2 it would have made for a real finish to the game. But then their full back gets to run all the way across the edge of the box with none of our players bothering to get anywhere near him, and makes it 4-1. Game over, and if we're honest we've been rolled over by a much better side and it could have got a lot uglier than it did.

Didn't see the Nti incident but their players reacted immediately and it's hardly helped, has it? We have the worst disciplinary record in the division and it needs sorting. Rooney is not helping.

The only thing is that it can't get much worse.

Look at the mess he left us in. He signed Michael Bakare. Bakare! He's spent a good budget on a load of dross. Plays players permanently out of position, has no plan B. And stories of lax discipline, not bothering to scout or train and falling out with players (why he sold Dom Vose I'm not sure) point to a manager on the decline. He did the same at Gateshead towards the end.

I'm worried for York.

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Kulowski, or however it's spelt was playing CB apparently and Sean Newton up front!

Mark kavanagh

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere

Pissed on us first half mate

Tom Fgr

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers

Haven't we got Eastleigh in early Dec?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!