Half Term Report

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Seen as everyone else seems to have done one!

How would you grade each of the below at the half way stage?

Manager
Club
League
Cups
Overall

Bluandwite

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
Manager: A
Realistically I’m not sure what more we could have expected from him. Appointed in the summer and viewed as a cheap option he’s without doubt exceeded expectations. Fantastic attention to detail and has gotten more out of players who some fans thought were just duds. Hasn’t got much of a budget to work with but you wouldn’t think it.

Club: C+
In general I think we’re alright, but I’m not convinced things are as rosy behind the scenes as they could be. There’s not many complaints but I still think we have giant strides to make off the pitch.

League: A
Just a few points and two league positions from the play-offs is without doubt exceeding expectations at this stage. As already stated, the manager hasn’t much of a budget to work with and with potential interest in some players we’ll do well to keep it up.

Cups: C
Out of the FA Cup straight away at Southport, who were bottom at the time. A genuinely feeble effort which didn’t go down too well after a similar exit at the same stage last year. We also only limped through the first round of the Trophy to lower division opposition. We did show some grit and determination to get through though when not at our best and half a second string side out in the replay.

Overall: B
Certainly happy, on the pitch we‘ve been excellent with a good long clean sheet run and a couple of unbeaten runs the highlights. There’s work to be done off the pitch to catch up with the achievements on it but overall we’re doing alright.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Our first half of the season has been in 2 bits, pre-Lincoln: ROMPING THE LEAGUE, post Lincoln; SYSTEM MELTDOWN. We're still in the trophy though, but need to get a win in the league pretty sharpish to get back in the title race.

Manager Pre Lincoln A, post-Lincoln F

Club B

League Pre Lincoln A*, post Lincoln G

Cups D

Overall C

Mark kavanagh

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
Manager a: dropped 7 points in his 12 games in charge 9-2-1 , cannot ask any more especially as he took over a squad that were disillusioned after fattys spell in charge, anyone who saw our game at sutton on bt will understand.

Club a: i didnt consider how much good palios has done for the infrastructure of the club until i sat in the away end last week with macc mate. Firstly they asked about the fan zone and were highly impressed that 7000 thirsty supporters were putting there money into the club rather then local publicans, in the ground i was chatting to maccs stadium manager who commented how easy it was to get food inside the ground and not have to stand in a massive queue to be offered a limited choice of products. Couple the match day experience with the work team palios have done with the bars and getting our function rooms consistantly booked things really look rosy off the field for us.

League a-: cannot be better placed then top, teams do have games in hand however i would take the points in the bank anytime. This is all the sweeter when we thought it was season over after gateshead won at our place and sent us to 8th.

Cups c: not arsed a day at wembley to add to my other 7 with rovers would be nice but not at the detriment of the league. Cannot get beat by kenny and cartmels mob in the next round though that could destroy confidence, always nice to end wrexhams season after they spent the summer gloating about ending our play off hopes last year forgetting they had already had their annual joint end of season and christmas party on the same night!!!

Overall a: the club are heading in the right direction both on and off the field . Wh have a goid playing squad which will get stronger as wallace gets fitter he started to look a class act for the first hour against macc until he tired, cole stockton is back next week to put pressure on andy cook and from what ive heard morecambe are sorry to lose him. Off the field palios has got the cash registers chinging and it looks like he has a financial plan b to ensure the financial future of the club. Although we are desperate for promotion missing out this year would not be the end of the world as we will be in an even stronger position next year.

Happy new year everyone

Tranmerewhite

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
Manager A*. Something like 12 wins 2 draws 2 defeats since MM came in. Has the defence watertight and we're creating endless chances, not his fault we can't put them away. Late goals the sign of a good team spirit.

Club B: Shouldn't have kept Gary Brabin, far too cautious in every aspect. Made the right appointment in MM and off the field activities mean we could self sustain league one play off campaigns in terms of training facilities and finance.

League A: A long way to go, but currently top and joint favourites.

Cup C: Couldnt care less until it means a wembley day out.

Overall B

HG Yellow&Black

Reaction score
Supports
Harrogate Town
Bringing a conference North feel to it.....

Manager: D, though when you dad owns the club he gets to write his own report, so B+.
Is floundering once again after 4 months or so of thinking he had cracked it last season....at his 6th attempt. Dropping goal scoring forwards for centre backs. Dropping goal scoring forwards for teenage loanees. Poor management of personnel. In the space of two week early December he said the subs and squad weren't good enough, the next week the first team and called for a playing for your futures kind of response... we got it with no shots on target, one up front home cowardice against stockport last week. 4 league points from 33. Out of ideas. Daddy's chequebook the only solution.

Club: E. Due to the unique nepotism at the core of the club, they have decided to go full blown feck the match day experience. Club bar shut for big matches, private security firms treating grown ups like criminals, filming and searching ladies bags. Smoking banned. E cigs seemingly banned if you are near the wrong security bloke. A hugely arrogant and pompously titled head of communication who has written and spoken shit about fans needing to shut up as we have no idea the toils of running such a sporting leviathan as town. Not helping promote away fans travel but if you want a ladies team or some cringe worthy car pool video for a sponsor than that is all OK. Host of well meaning volunteers have been treated badly. And a suspicion that we are turning the ground into some kind of mini premier league experience when football at this level is about offering something different to that soulless experience. It truly is a miserable match day experience despite the brilliant growth of the bedrock of our support both in away day numbers and vocal support. Just don't have the temerity to either try to help or criticise a rich bloke hijacking a club to keep his son occupied.

League: D started well and certainly looked like we could back up the bookies placing us as one of the favourites and given we had signed some players on transfer fees and some on full time deals. 2nd at the middle of september. Then we played some good teams and it became clear that despite the extra coaches, analysis, all day training etc we were actually worse than the previous season. Lower mid table awaits at best. If Weaver is not able to stop the horror run then the only thing that would stop a relegation fight is the point count on the board and the haolessness of alty and stalybridge. Alt being a lesson in how hard this division can be if you are not on it. That said the right manager helps.....as both alty and Mark Bower at BPA are showing.

Cup: C- apart from the spectacle of a home tie and a big turn out against fc 2008 of Halifax, which again turned embarrassing as so many of our big home turn out matches do nothing else to report save for the clubs attempt to dress up a Barrow trophy replay defeat as some heralded sign of impending improvement.

Overal: shite. A fan can accept either shite on or off the pitch but a double dollop of it is served up for us at town. All delivers with an arrogant shut up and put up message served up by people at the club who seriously do not get let alone understand non league football for the average fan, whilst knowing we are locked into an underachieving manager whose job will never be questioned.

East Bank Shot

Reaction score
Supports
Aldershot
Manager: A. The appointment of Waddock in the summer was exciting and so far I think the majority of our fans are glad to have him back. The football is so much better to watch than last season, we're now an exciting & attacking team. With a small squad, Gary is doing an excellent job.

Club: C. On the pitch things are going well but I'm really not sure on the state of the club off of it. We seem to be doing excellent work in the community, but we've recently released 4 players and now have a squad of about 17 - whether there is money to replace them will become evident in January I'm sure. Obviously we had a rocky few years with administration and it does seem we've come through the worst of that, but we don't really seem to be making progress. One thing really holding us back is the Rec - until we buy it off the council & modernise it, or build a new stadium altogether, we're always going to be massively restricted.

League: B. We started off really well, but November was a terrible month for us and we haven't really recovered since then. I'd be content with upper mid table (where we are now) but a play-off push would be fantastic.

Cups: F. Awful. Home defeat to Eastbourne in the FA Cup, followed by being dumped out of the trophy by East Thurrock.

Overall: B. I'm happy with how we're doing this season, and it's nice to not be in a relegation scrap for the first time in about 5 years. Gary seems to be building something good here, and if we can keep hold of him and the majority of this squad into next season, I think we'll be challenging. As it is, I'm content with our position in the league & and the brand of football on display.

HG Yellow&Black

Reaction score
Supports
Harrogate Town
I'm not sure Simon Weaver likes you that much either tbf. Lol.
The funny thing is he is not a bad bloke, even if he uses players and anything else he can clutch at as the scaoegoat to his own inabilities. Just that by the 7th season the nepotistic elephant in the room is starting to kick up a right stench.

HG Yellow&Black

Reaction score
Supports
Harrogate Town
Manager: A. The appointment of Waddock in the summer was exciting and so far I think the majority of our fans are glad to have him back. The football is so much better to watch than last season, we're now an exciting & attacking team. With a small squad, Gary is doing an excellent job.

Club: C. On the pitch things are going well but I'm really not sure on the state of the club off of it. We seem to be doing excellent work in the community, but we've recently released 4 players and now have a squad of about 17 - whether there is money to replace them will become evident in January I'm sure. Obviously we had a rocky few years with administration and it does seem we've come through the worst of that, but we don't really seem to be making progress. One thing really holding us back is the Rec - until we buy it off the council & modernise it, or build a new stadium altogether, we're always going to be massively restricted.

League: B. We started off really well, but November was a terrible month for us and we haven't really recovered since then. I'd be content with upper mid table (where we are now) but a play-off push would be fantastic.

Cups: F. Awful. Home defeat to Eastbourne in the FA Cup, followed by being dumped out of the trophy by East Thurrock.

Overall: B. I'm happy with how we're doing this season, and it's nice to not be in a relegation scrap for the first time in about 5 years. Gary seems to be building something good here, and if we can keep hold of him and the majority of this squad into next season, I think we'll be challenging. As it is, I'm content with our position in the league & and the brand of football on display.

Always loved the Rec, great mix of seating and standing in some interesting old stands. That said that is visually rather than your week in week out experience.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Manager a: dropped 7 points in his 12 games in charge 9-2-1 , cannot ask any more especially as he took over a squad that were disillusioned after fattys spell in charge, anyone who saw our game at sutton on bt will understand.

Club a: i didnt consider how much good palios has done for the infrastructure of the club until i sat in the away end last week with macc mate. Firstly they asked about the fan zone and were highly impressed that 7000 thirsty supporters were putting there money into the club rather then local publicans, in the ground i was chatting to maccs stadium manager who commented how easy it was to get food inside the ground and not have to stand in a massive queue to be offered a limited choice of products. Couple the match day experience with the work team palios have done with the bars and getting our function rooms consistantly booked things really look rosy off the field for us.

League a-: cannot be better placed then top, teams do have games in hand however i would take the points in the bank anytime. This is all the sweeter when we thought it was season over after gateshead won at our place and sent us to 8th.

Cups c: not arsed a day at wembley to add to my other 7 with rovers would be nice but not at the detriment of the league. Cannot get beat by kenny and cartmels mob in the next round though that could destroy confidence, always nice to end wrexhams season after they spent the summer gloating about ending our play off hopes last year forgetting they had already had their annual joint end of season and christmas party on the same night!!!

Overall a: the club are heading in the right direction both on and off the field . Wh have a goid playing squad which will get stronger as wallace gets fitter he started to look a class act for the first hour against macc until he tired, cole stockton is back next week to put pressure on andy cook and from what ive heard morecambe are sorry to lose him. Off the field palios has got the cash registers chinging and it looks like he has a financial plan b to ensure the financial future of the club. Although we are desperate for promotion missing out this year would not be the end of the world as we will be in an even stronger position next year.

Happy new year everyone

You forgot to mention the FA Cu...

Harrier94

Reaction score
Supports
Kidderminster Harriers
Manager - John Eustace - B - Was a risk when he was hired having never managed before but it's paid off. Think we still sometimes lack a Plan B and subs are a bit odd on occasion but results show that Eustace and to an extent Matt Gardiner have been a success
Club - C - Considering last year would have been a straight fail it's a big improvement but as much as I agree with what Colin Gordon is doing I'm not sure we're clear of the storm just yet. But things are looking up.
League - A - Would have taken being anywhere in the playoffs at New Year and to be second is an amazing turn around from last year.
Cups - A - Got to the Fa Cup first round before losing to Blackpool so no complaints there with 4-0 win over Tamworth and 6-0 win over Weymouth along the way. Still in trophy after beating Telford and Lincoln United comfortably. Also won the Worcestershire Senior Cup with a team mostly filled with youth players.
Overall - B - A very good first half but need to stay competitive with Fylde and the rest of the playoffs and with teams reportedly looking at a few of our players it will be interesting to see how the squad looks come the end of Jan.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Always interesting to evaluate things like this - and see how the rest of the season compares.

A lot of people above have given their manager A, but there's no question here - in his year in charge, we've lost something like 4 games in 48. But results aside, the signings have been great - this season we've had Richie Bennett and Moussa Diarra come in from lower levels and play almost every game, Beeley is a class act (as good as any right-back at this level), and Byron Harrison is the best striker we've had in years.
He's also the first manager we've had that has a proper system, any idea about set-pieces, and doesn't seem to be shoe-horning players into the team based on reputation. Only negative is that we know someone will pinch him eventually.

Club: C
Very little movement on renovating the ground, a few shambolic episodes such as sorting out FA Cup tickets (god help us if we get Man United at home!), no obvious community involvement that other clubs have. Got a few new people in behind the scenes with some decent ideas, but it's still obvious that not enough is happening to get people through the gates.

League: B
We'd have to be top for it to be an A. Our position probably reflects our budget, and there's been a few too many draws, but on the whole we've played good football, incredibly difficult to beat, and had some good wins in there too. Actually expecting more from them in the next few months.

Cups: A
Still in them all, beaten Bristol Rovers away, Tranmere at home :), and our best-ever shot at round 4, plus doing well in the Trophy.

Overall: B
It's an exciting time to be a Barrow fan (not that most of the town knows it), and I look forward to every game now. Some announcements regarding the stadium, some big wins at home against the rest of the top six, and extending our cup runs and that'll be enough for an A.

Shotsfan1993

Reaction score
Supports
Aldershot Town
Twitter
@SamOS1993
Manager - B. Good in the league but marked down for our poor cup results.

League - B. Excellent at home, but our away form has been poor. Definitely an improvement from the last couple of seasons though.

Club - C. Things seem to be going ok although we have let 4 players go this week (although from what I have heard I dont think it is due to financial trouble, seems more likely that its Waddock's reaction to our recent poor form).

Cups - F. Failed miserably in both the cup qualifier and the trophy replay against East Thurrock, would have been a U but will allow mitigating factors for the FA Cup game as we did suffer from an abysmal red card decision.

Overall - B-. Improvement from last season but feel like a couple of opportunities have been missed in the last 2 months

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Manager A- Had to deal with the deficencies and low morale of the squad he inherited with Brabin and has done pretty well, as the results show. Two negatives, his failure to give youth a chance; shipping off Duggan on loan, who'd played well in two positions under interim manager Paul Carden or give Gumbs a game and a failure to select a balanced subs bench from those available.

Club A- The off-field development has gone well. Need to re-consider the price-hike for buying match tickets on the day.

League A Don't think we could ask for any more.

Cups C Think we all expected to lose the Barrow game, awesome though the hosts were on the day:bg1:. Making progress in the FA Trophy and finally drawing a side other than in the NL are good.

Overall A- Don't think we'll go up automatically and persisting with Brabin has a lot to do with that. Hoping for luck in the play-offs.

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Manager(s): A*
Probably the most widely accepted managerial appointment since, believe it or not, Steve Tilson! He's finally tapped into the two Uni's, which have been under-used by previous managers but I'm not going to bore you with everything that we do/have access to. Most Lincoln fans always refer to Danny, but it's a joint managerial thing with Nicky. The former does all the speaking and press stuff whilst the latter is seen but rarely heard!

Only made one error in transfers and that was Tom Champion. Everyone else has done well and played their part, while he's also improved those that were already here. They have a bit of a moneyball approach here.

Club: B+
We're slowly getting there having been stuck in a rut since relegation. Finally have a good management team, a decent first XI, a bit of money to play with to strengthen in January. Through choice, he'd probably allow a further 2 or 3 of last seasons squad to move on.

We finally got a training ground last season having moved out of ours due to cost cutting measures upon relegation and there's a massive amount of work gone into reaching more schools and kids around the area.

League: A
Not sure any Lincoln fans expected us to score as many as we have or be where we are in the league. Most tipped us for a fight for the final PO spot, so this is a bit of a surprise.

The only very slight disappointment thus far is dropping silly points against Sutton (admittedly we lost Wood and Rhead in that one in the opening 20 minutes), Solihull and Guiseley.

We've ticked off tonnes this season that we hadn't done for ages. Beat Woking, which we struggled with up to this season (and won an away game for the first time since the previous November), Macclesfield (also came from a goal down at HT to win for the first time in months and month) and Gateshead. Lots of bits and pieces.

Cups: A
Bit of a rarity for us to be in one cup competition after Xmas, nevermind two, although I'd happily sacrifice the FA Trophy, which perhaps isn't the right mind set to have but we all know it's a hindrance. The FA Cup run has made us £200k+, mainly through the Oldham game being on TV and the 7k+ crowd.

Overall: A
A pleasantly surprising and enjoyable season thus far. January's transfer movements will give us a good idea whether we can remain where we are or settle for the PO's.

Joe.

Reaction score
Supports
Ebbsfleet United
Twitter
@JoeGlidewell
Manager - C/D. Not afraid to make bold decisions, but everything else, for me, is wrong. We can go on a tidy little run while playing the likes of Margate, Wealdstone, etc. But he always sets up not to lose against the sides in and around the play offs, and it's cost us a lot of points already. With the players we have going forward, we have enough to trouble any side in our division, we shouldn't need to go defensive against anybody before a ball is kicked. Tactics are wrong, and his substitutions are pathetic at times. I quote his comment after the Dartford loss: "there were 20 minutes where we were at them and we could have got something" - this was the last 20 minutes after we were two nil down thanks to his negativity. Also incapable of dropping Dean Rance and Danny Kedwell, two players who have been uninspiring while others have taken every opportunity on offer. I'm not confident. There's so much more I could say.

Club - B. New main stand due to be completed in the coming months, with another stand starting at the end of the season. More sponsors than we've ever had and crowds this season and last have been up on recent seasons. Away support has improved a lot too. Would have been an A if I felt we were doing more in the community.

League - F. Looks can be deceiving. Second in the league you'd generally take at this stage, but 10 points adrift is a disaster for us, especially as we're not in any sort of form really. Too many dropped points. Not only do we need Maidenhead to 'do an Ebbsfleet', we also need us to actually get a consistent run going. Play offs at best, although that could be in doubt if we carry on dropping silly points.

Cups - D. Currently into the second round of the Trophy (Kidderminster away next, which we will lose) after beating Woking in round one. 4th qualifying round loss to Merstham after beating opponents from the same level 5-0 and 7-0 in previous rounds. Pathetic showing from us there.

Overall - D. Not happy.

LeWhites

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Manager: B - Can't criticise given how well we're doing but still making some completely ridiculous decisions. Seems to have a built a very united squad to all want to play for him which is all you can ask for, but there are still some moments that make you spit your coffee out and say "what?!", such as bringing on Jim Stevenson for Jack Parkinson at 1-1 at home to Maidstone when Tyrone Marsh and Mitchell Pinnock are sat on the bench. Also signed Joe Healey who appears to have vanished into the abyss never to be seen again as so many CK signings do. Also appears to think we can win games without a midfielder on the field, which I'm not sure about.

Club B - Improving. Relations still poor between the club and certain factions of supporters. Still an issue with stewarding. However we have a brand new stand and changing room facilities which looks incredible and our recent family day brought in a crowd of 3000+. Teething problems with the stand being that we can no longer use half the Town End for segregated matches which makes the whole thing seems counter productive.

League A - We're 5th at the moment, can't ask for any more than that. Inconsistent at times but we're Nicky Deverdics and Sean Raggett away from a title winning side IMO.

Cups C - Dreadful against Dartford in the Trophy, which hurt. Did alright to get a draw at Cambridge but were lucky to take them to extra time in the replay. Bigger fish to fry anyway.

Overall B - Very happy and with the right work in January (keeping Miller and adding a CM and CB) we can seriously challenge for promotion this year.

wilsontown

Reaction score
Supports
York City
Manager D - Not totally sold on Gary Mills at the moment, players out of position and the 3-5-2 we're currently playing is a bit of an abortion. But he talks a good game, cares about the club and isn't Jackie McNamara so that gets him somewhere. Results need to improve immediately though.

Club E - An absolute shambles on and off the pitch. Attendances are plummeting, though we had a decent crowd on New Year's Day. Of course the performance plumbed new depths of ineptitude and many won't be back. The club is trying a few things, but things like the bar, catering facilities and club shop are absolutely useless.

League F - Rock bottom. Performances are improving but results are still poor. Looking as bleak as it gets now.

Cups D - Not too much to shout about here either. Out of the FA cup in 4Q to Curzon Ashton. Beat Worcester City to get into the 2nd round of the trophy when we play Harlow Town, so should have a good chance of making the 3rd round. But the way things are going we could easily lose.

Overall F - It feels like the club is dying. Relegation will see us go part time, and if it gives the city council an excuse not to go ahead with the new stadium, it's just a question of which happens first - either Bootham Crescent falling to pieces or the club folding. Visions of some sort of phoenix club playing in the Northern Counties East with tricky away fixtures at places like Glasshoughton Welfare. This is as bad as things have been in our entire history.

EnglishRed

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Manager

Mills-F

Awful. Through incompetence or his own hubris he decided to completely dismantle last year's squad (which needed tinkering with not wholesale changes) and relied on a small handful of players to re-sign most of whom were always going to leave. He the replaced these with either crocks (Riley, Barry) or players who just weren't good enough (Nortey, Michael fucking Bakare) then to compound matters did his usual thing if sticking to a strange system that didn't suit anyone and try to make it work by player people out of position.

Keates- D+

A little harsh maybe as he's having to use Mills no hopers hampered as we are by the international transfer window (and by the fact that Mills somehow used up the entire budget) He's saying all the right things and is at least interested in the youth products but at present hasn't managed to get too much of a turn around on the pitch.

Club- C

A tough year with the added burden of taking on the ground but all in all things are continuing in the right direction off the pitch. More commercial revenue. A programme of concerts to make the ground pay a bit more. Improvements in the match day experience.

League- D

Awful. Could yet get worse but I'm hopeful we will limp to a Mid table finish. The Aldershot way (TM)

Cup- F

Stamford. Say no more.

Overall - D

Possibly our worst season ever? Time will tell. Hopefully we are turning a corner, albeit with all the speed and grace of a Tanker.

Sparrow

Reaction score
Supports
Woking FC
I can't even bring myself to contribute in this thread. All too depressing just thinking about it.

Silver Stone

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone United
I can't even bring myself to contribute in this thread. All too depressing just thinking about it.
I hear that. I'll do it anyway.

Manager: D-
We're not quite in the drop zone yet, so Dawes avoids an F but only just. We had trouble scoring all last year in the league below, so you'd think signing a forward or two would help right? Instead we re-sign Jay May who wasn't good enough last season, and Ben Greenhalgh who we sacked off after winning the fucking Ryman League. Then we wait all summer on Joe Healy, passing up opportunities to sign other midfielders, only to have him swan off on holiday and sign for Dover when he came back. On the field (partly due to the Healy fiasco) we've had a less than useless midfield, and defenders hoofing the ball up to midget strikers all year. Why am I not giving him an F again?

Club: A
New stand is coming along, gates haven't fallen as much as I feared they might (and still could), away support has been excellent, owners are still the best we've ever had, and the community side of things is flourishing. No complaints here.

League: F
We're only out of the relegation zone because somehow there are four more incompetent sides than us. No clean sheets and only three home wins all season.

Cup: C
Deserved to beat Rochdale before the last kick equaliser, replay wasn't great. The less we say about the Trophy and KSC the better.

Overall: D
Going to home games expecting a loss is just no fun at all.

JE93

Reaction score
Supports
Darlington FC
Martin Gray continues to show why he is a very good manager. 3 promotions in 4 seasons and have been in the Playoff places pretty much every week since the start of the season. Signings of Beck, Marrs and Gillies have shown he can bring in quality. Just like with Turnbull last season. No one expected to be challengig for the title and in all honesty with the money and geography of the league the playoffs looked tough. But he is showing at. Higher level again that he can build a team that will compete.

Club: B+
We're back home in Darlo which is a huge plus and is a credit to the incredible work our volunteers have done behind the scenes. There are some teething issues to iron out with the new ground. And we all know we're not finished we need to keep on developing the new ground. But the club is communicating well with the fans and the volunteers make it a great time to support darlo.

League: B+
We had a torrid end of November and start of December, but seem to have steadied the ship, getting two decent results against Halifax over Christmas and new year. Despite the blip we'rewell.in the Playoff hunt which is higher than a lot of fans (including myself) were thinking was achievable this season. I still think promotion would be a step too far too soon for the club but would certainly take a playoff game. Or two and the extra revenue that could generate.

Cup: F
The only botch on our copy book this season. We are woeful in cuPs. Out in the first round of both to lower league opposition at a time when the club could really use the money and exposure cup runs can bring.

Overall: B+
But for the Cups it would have been an A. We have a great manager. A team that play with passion and aggression. We're back home in Darlo and we still have a good chance of a playoff finish in our first year in a very competitive league. Never been a better time to follow Darlo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tbwomble

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!