Match Day February 28th games

Pablosammy

Soowhyarmy
Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
I know football fans can sometimes be biased or partisan when it comes to supporting their team, but I can genuinely say, I have never seen a worse refereeing performance that what I saw tonight, and firmly believe that the referee should be subject to an FA investigation.

Braintree were awarded a penalty in the 4th minute when Flitney came out, but stayed on his feet. The Braintree player flipped over as he hung a leg to deliberately make contact with Flitney. Penalty and 0-1.

In the 15th minute, Lee Minshull tried to make a block tackle when Lee of Braintree played the ball across the pitch. The type of challenge that you see time and time again every game, somehow the referee produces a red card. I heard him say to the Bromley bench that the challenge was over the top of the ball, which was complete and utter nonsense.

Half an hour in, Johnson is sent off and a penalty is awarded after another theatrical fall after the ball is played across the six yard box. If he played the ball, it should be only a yellow, but with a red card, the referee must have deemed he didn't play the ball. I can confirm he didn't play the man either.

Neil Smith is then sent off, presumably for something he said, and further words are had with the Bromley bench. Meanwhile, Jordan Higgs is clattered in the side of the head late heading a high ball and not even a yellow is produced. Then Jack Holland runs down the left, tackled late from behind, but stays on his feet, advantage played, but no card.

In the second half, Blair Turgott is racing down the right hand side, clear shirt pull and should be a yellow card, foul given, but no card. Connor Dymond is clattered late, foul given but no card.

Five minutes from time, Dymond clearly wins the ball in front of the Braintree dugout, who go crazy and Braintree players surround the referee for the umpteenth time. Initally, the referee was shouting for Bromley number 8 to come over, not realising that's Minshull who he sent off in the first half. It took three Bromley players to persuade him number 8 wasn't even on the pitch. Somehow Dymond is booked. Gayle was sent off for pushing a Bromley player over in the melee that ensued. It was a second yellow after he had already been booked.

Soon after, it's full time, and a lower than usual crowd wonder what on Earth they have just witnessed.
No sympathy at all, sorry. It's just a little taste of your own medicine.

iron4ever

Reaction score
Supports
Braintree
I know football fans can sometimes be biased or partisan when it comes to supporting their team, but I can genuinely say, I have never seen a worse refereeing performance that what I saw tonight, and firmly believe that the referee should be subject to an FA investigation.

Braintree were awarded a penalty in the 4th minute when Flitney came out, but stayed on his feet. The Braintree player flipped over as he hung a leg to deliberately make contact with Flitney. Penalty and 0-1.

In the 15th minute, Lee Minshull tried to make a block tackle when Lee of Braintree played the ball across the pitch. The type of challenge that you see time and time again every game, somehow the referee produces a red card. I heard him say to the Bromley bench that the challenge was over the top of the ball, which was complete and utter nonsense.

Half an hour in, Johnson is sent off and a penalty is awarded after another theatrical fall after the ball is played across the six yard box. If he played the ball, it should be only a yellow, but with a red card, the referee must have deemed he didn't play the ball. I can confirm he didn't play the man either.

Neil Smith is then sent off, presumably for something he said, and further words are had with the Bromley bench. Meanwhile, Jordan Higgs is clattered in the side of the head late heading a high ball and not even a yellow is produced. Then Jack Holland runs down the left, tackled late from behind, but stays on his feet, advantage played, but no card.

In the second half, Blair Turgott is racing down the right hand side, clear shirt pull and should be a yellow card, foul given, but no card. Connor Dymond is clattered late, foul given but no card.

Five minutes from time, Dymond clearly wins the ball in front of the Braintree dugout, who go crazy and Braintree players surround the referee for the umpteenth time. Initally, the referee was shouting for Bromley number 8 to come over, not realising that's Minshull who he sent off in the first half. It took three Bromley players to persuade him number 8 wasn't even on the pitch. Somehow Dymond is booked. Gayle was sent off for pushing a Bromley player over in the melee that ensued. It was a second yellow after he had already been booked.

Soon after, it's full time, and a lower than usual crowd wonder what on Earth they have just witnessed.
Wasn,t at the game last night, but speaking to a mate who was he also thought the ref was rubbish. However we too have been on the wrong side of many decisions this season so l guess things even themselves out after all.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
We didn't 'do alot' after scoring because we didn't have to. We defended the lead doggedly and looked to counter. Had you scored of course it would have been very different.
After scoring early v Ferriby we were hell bent on scoring more and got caught out. That silly mentality was never going to happen against you - lesson learned.

Yeah, not saying you wouldn't have turned it on if needed, but it was the only really bit of attacking play of note from Guiseley - I think there was a shot our keeper palmed away from a free-kick too - but that's why it was so frustrating. Our one tactic for the evening just ended up trickling through to Maxted every time.

Mark kavanagh

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
As i keep saying its not defeats
Er, we won 1-0 against Boreham Wood tonight. 7 points clear of the last relegation place with games in hand and looking like we break into a good run of form...

Apologies jared i missed your fixture

Mark kavanagh

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere

You mustnt have travelled to our place when you played here mate

Inactive

Reaction score
Supports
nobody
Match Highlights between Leamington and Chesham United. Ex-Pro's Darren Purse and Barry Hayles featuring for Chesham in their 40's!

Reremnart

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers/Pittsburgh Steelers

I seem to remember one Bromley fans praising the performance of the clown who reffed our game against them 2 weeks ago as "being a strong ref" and when I have picked myself off the floor from laughing at such a moronically biased comment I wondered to myself what their fans would make of an equally inept referee at one of their home games. This post has answered that question. I wonder if Braintree`s players chased and howled at the referee to give somebody a red card like Foster,
Turgott and several other Bromley players did or high-fived each other after the appearance of said card. Isn`t pay back a bitch huh !!!

Mark kavanagh

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
Haha cheers chaps.

Got to Birmingham new street to find out game postponed, so now getting the train back to Gloucester. Somehow managed to get a refund on my hotel!

Gutted the games off, but not a lot Tranmere can do with regards to the weather.

Night in front of the tele it is!

You had a lucky escape tom a wall collapsed at lime street station yesterday evening all trains cancelled for 3 days, you would have to have experienced a famous merseyrail replacement bus to manchester which turns a 40 min journey into 3 hours of hell.

Or worse still donned a top hat and silly cravat and gone via posh chester

EnglishRed

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
You had a lucky escape tom a wall collapsed at lime street station yesterday evening all trains cancelled for 3 days, you would have to have experienced a famous merseyrail replacement bus to manchester which turns a 40 min journey into 3 hours of hell.

Then Bubbled back to Gloucestershire

localhero

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
I seem to remember one Bromley fans praising the performance of the clown who reffed our game against them 2 weeks ago as "being a strong ref" and when I have picked myself off the floor from laughing at such a moronically biased comment I wondered to myself what their fans would make of an equally inept referee at one of their home games. This post has answered that question. I wonder if Braintree`s players chased and howled at the referee to give somebody a red card like Foster,
Turgott and several other Bromley players did or high-fived each other after the appearance of said card. Isn`t pay back a bitch huh !!!

Ironically it was Simsini himself who made the post saying it was good to see a strong referee.

Good solid away performance today. We were under the cosh early in going 2-0 down, but battled back well in the second half and deserved to equalise. It was good to see a strong referee too.

Careful what you wish for, eh!

Tranmerewhite

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
Connor Jennings has been recalled from Macclesfield.

He will be able to play on Saturday for them vs FGR then return to us on Monday and be available for the squad away at Barrow.

The_Boss

Reaction score
Supports
Macclesfield FC
Connor Jennings has been recalled from Macclesfield.

He will be able to play on Saturday for them vs FGR then return to us on Monday and be available for the squad away at Barrow.
What a surprise!

Tranmerewhite

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
What a surprise!
Our best player and two others who both play in his position got long term injuries after we loaned Connor to you.

As for Louis Almond he was never going to be good enough for Tranmere, being Southports best player is hardly justification for us wasting £30-40k on him in transfer and wages. Hopefully he moves back there permanently.

The_Boss

Reaction score
Supports
Macclesfield FC
Nothing tactical in this, we're just running out of fit players!
Yep, nothing much to say about it. I think he was always here for only a month just to get fit for you guys anyway.

RLC

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Last week we deployed Adam Mekki as the main creative player in the number ten position behind the strikers. If that is the way we are going forward you can understand why Mellon is desperate to get Jennings back, as he is tailor made for that role.

Spiral Stairs

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone United
Disallowed goal starts at about 5:30 in the video. Utterly bizarre - no reason to disallow as far as I can see, and the decision takes over a minute by which point our players have all celebrated and gone back to their own half for the restart.

Harrier94

Reaction score
Supports
Kidderminster Harriers
Our best player and two others who both play in his position got long term injuries after we loaned Connor to you.

As for Louis Almond he was never going to be good enough for Tranmere, being Southports best player is hardly justification for us wasting £30-40k on him in transfer and wages. Hopefully he moves back there permanently.

How's Dawson doing? Injured as well by any chance?

joethegill

Reaction score
Supports
Gillingham
Disallowed goal starts at about 5:30 in the video. Utterly bizarre - no reason to disallow as far as I can see, and the decision takes over a minute by which point our players have all celebrated and gone back to their own half for the restart.

I can see why it got disallowed, Pigott stepped across the keepers path as he was about to kick it - he knew what he was doing.

That second goal features the worst nutmeg I've ever seen by the way.

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Last week we deployed Adam Mekki as the main creative player in the number ten position behind the strikers. If that is the way we are going forward you can understand why Mellon is desperate to get Jennings back, as he is tailor made for that role.
Mekki played surprisingly well there too. Hope Micky doesn't totally forget about him again.

I think if we hadn't had the injury crisis Connor Jennings might have spent the rest of the season at Macc.

Spiral Stairs

Reaction score
Supports
Maidstone United
I can see why it got disallowed, Pigott stepped across the keepers path as he was about to kick it - he knew what he was doing.

That second goal features the worst nutmeg I've ever seen by the way.
Yeah saw that on the other thread after I posted this, fair enough.
As much as Sam-Yorke has been really good for us, I'm not sure how much of it has been on purpose, just like that goal

Tom Fgr

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green Rovers

I was reading about this! Seems pretty extreme to cancel all trains for 3 days!

Every cloud..!

Mark kavanagh

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere
There was about 3 tonnes of soil and brickwork on the lines it also brought down the overhead cables

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!